Monday 30 July 2012

When i get hold of camera.

Hello, people.

I got a new camera recently and i decided to try my hand in photography. So i took some photos and edited them and they kind of look impressive which makes me want to share them with you all. They aren't extraordinary or anything, only simple closeups of stuff in my house and plants so don't get your hopes too high. Okay? Okay.


Because rain is always beautiful.

This is my sister's eye. Haha.

Oh look, ants!

Random lyrics i write everywhere.

This one is my best shot and it isn't even edited.
I like this one too.

This is one of those rare days when it drizzled in Karachi.

This is a fun thing which me and my sister came up with. Tehe.
 Now the biology books on the bed are luring me towards them. And i can't say no. So i guess i gotta go.

Ba-Bye, Bay-Bees :D
Loads of love from Kashaf Channing Tatum.

2 comments:

  1. These Pics Are So Awesome, I've Got Those AllSeasoned Flowers Too, They Don't Look That Awesome In Real Life. :P Awesome Photography. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I loved the lyrics picture and the one that you and Kulsoom did and the rain ones. Cuteee! :3
    ~Rikudo~

    ReplyDelete