Saturday 4 August 2012

Interviewing~ Anna!


Interviewing people! It's loads of fun!

But today I have someone REALLY special and interesting to interview! It's a friend I made over the internet and her name is Anna!! (real name). And I had ALOT of fun interviewing her because her answers were very different and unique from what I have recieved so far, so without further ado, I present myself and Anna!!! <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Date: Friday, 3rd August 2012
Time: 1:43 PM
___________________________

ME- Hello! Can I take your interview?

ANNA- Hi, I don't know what you're talking about (O.o)

ME- That's okay. Just going to ask simple questions. I'm practicing see? So I thought it would be fun interviewing you

ANNA- Oh, um okay sure (XP)

ME- Arigato (Thank you). So I'll ask you, what are your hobbies?

ANNA- Well, using the internet, listening to music, reading manga and watching anime, talking with friends, tumblr lol. Nothing much actually.

ME_ That's quite alot actually. :3 (We seem to have lots in common :P)

ME- What are your plans for your career?

ANNA- I either want to be a teacher or a nurse, military wife/join military HAHA kidding. I don't think that's possible (DX) or a rockstar wife (OTL)

ME- What makes you happy? Generally speaking?

ANNA- Hm, my parents, my brother (occasionally), FT Island, my friends, my dog, manga, anime, Japanese movies, Korean dramas, and pretty things in general. (X])

ME- (Oh, you're also a Korean drama fan? Nyce!) And so what makes you sad?

ANNA- The thought that my parents are getting older and weaker, concerts I won't attend, people said and that I can't do anything about it (:/) and fights in general.

ME- (That's deep) What element of nature do you tink portrays you best and why?

ANNA- Well, I'd say water because I'm not set on anything and I'm easily influenced by others? LOL if that makes any sense

ME- No no, very sensible :) . What in your opinion is your best quality?

ANNA- Maybe the fact that I could easily occupy myself with the internet, manga, boy bands and shows and not feel the need for going out with friends LOL

ME- Okay, what qualities would you like best in your friends?

ANNA- The ability to stick with me, listen to me no matter how wierd or creepy I am, accepting and being understanding, and funny of coarse and I appreciate randomness lool

ME- Who or what is your ideal/ideals?

ANNA-What do you mean? o:

ME- Um, Ideal. Your role model. Someone you want to be like, Eg. Justin Bieber.

ANNA- Oh well, I don't really have one but Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato are two people I admire.

{Personal note- Very different response to Justin Bieber lawl XP}
ME- That's fine. Have you ever thought of a BETTER YOU?

ANNA-Of coarse, I've always wanted to be more sociable

ME- Okay, thanks! Anyway, are you really in Hong Kong? (It says in your description)

ANNA- Oh, lol noooo xD

ME- Oh, lawl dude.... >3< Which country is it if not China?

ANNA- Guam :P

ME- Um. Which continent is that on? (I'm horrible at world history and geography)

ANNA- It's a part of the Mariana Islands in the Pacific. It's a "U.S. territory" x)

ME- Cool!! (I used to live in Florida :3) Anyhow you read Annarasumanara. Whar did you like about it?

ANNA- Hmm, it was different and pretty creepy to me idk xD. Especially Deung (the main guy character) but when he changed, he was adorable. I liked its uniqueness I guess. The art was also beautiful and it was a sweet story with the follow dreams moral. (You used to live in Florida? Did you move recently? o;)

ME- (Yeah I did. I lived there for like eleven years and then moved to Pakistan) What was the first manga/anime that got you hooked?

ANNA-(Oh, cool!) Lol, well 2007 I was pretty obsessed with Inuyasha and Eureka Seven so then I decided to try out manga!

ME- I see! Well that's it for the interview. I'll send you the link when I'm done. It was fun interviewing you. Have a nice day!

ANNA- Same to you! X]


No comments:

Post a Comment