Friday 3 August 2012

Interviewing~ Yukino Wakui



AoA and Good Day to you! I thought I'd add this little project thing for absolutely no reason other than to get some experience on interviewing people. And of coarse the first person I turned to was my amigo, my buddy, my pal, my tomogachi, my partner, Yukino Wakui!! (Not real name) (^.^)

Anyhow, I shall start~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Date: Thursday, 2nd August 2012
Time: 7:33 PM
___________________________

ME- Good evening Yukino Wakui, I'm going to take your interview!

~Huh, out of the blue...??? Oookay!~

ME- (Things not included in this interview must be in brackets, okay?) What are your interests in life?

YUKI-My interests in life in what category?

ME- Okay, let's narrow this down... Your interests in life regarding your hobby, etc...?

YUKI- (Is it for your video?)

ME- (nope)

YUKI- (Dude, so many things. Going to take some time to think)

ME- (Okay, you have five minutes) (text when you are done thinking)

YUKI- Elaborate your question more to simplify the thinking process :)

ME- Okay. What are your hobbies?

YUKI-Playing outdoor games, reading, making stuff, testing, talking alot like an idiot :) and other
stuff.

ME-Yosh!! We're getting somewhere!!

ME- You mentioned outdoor games, reading and making stuff. Could you tell me what games you
play, what genres you read and what things you make?

YUKI- Football, badminton, maybe skip the rope, runninng. Genres are comedy, investigation type, fantasy and I make stuff like food and jewelry. :)

ME- Very interesting! So what are you planning to do, like, any career plan?

YUKI- Well, doctor now. A future in MBBS

ME- (What happened to IR? {International Realtions})

~Nope, no IR. That went down the drain. Now I'm gonna be a doctor!!~


ME- Right, so tell me. What makes you happy? A general response please.

YUKI- My stupid response my bf :P but generally talking to me friends and anything in general that is funny.

ME- (:P at stupid response) And what makes you sad?

YUKI-Fights, no network coverage, no net, not meeting my friends for a long time, result date.

ME- Alright! So you're writing a book, The Story of a Rose. Could you give me an introduction? Where do you get your ideas from?

YUKI- Well, the first chapter was crap so I turned the idea down mainly because it was a mixture of anime and mangas, so now I'm writing it new which has some of my own ideas and stuff but the idea from a manga remains as the sole ida to portray a tough girl :)

ME- What element of Nature do you think describes or portrays you best?

YUKI- Well, I don't know, ask my friends.

ME- What in your opinion is your best quality?

YUKI-Good advising I think, or no, that's mean of me. Ask someone else, they would know best.

ME- What in your opinion is the best quality you would like to see in your friends?

YUKI- Honest and stick with you through thin and thick and well, not disband, and all be together
and close.

ME- Who or what is your ideal(s)?

YUKI- In friends?

ME- Ideal as in role model. Could be anyone, eg Justin Bieber.

~Justin Bieber? You gotta be kidding me~

YUKI- (-____-) Well, my mum and the Prophet, any inspiring personality.

ME- Have you ever imagined or thought of a "Better You"?

YUKI-Yeah, loads of times.

ME- Could you describe this "Better You"?

YUKI- Well, not short-tempered, friendly, helpful, sacrificial, and other flaws to be bettered.

ME- Honestly speaking, what are your majort flaws in your character/personality?

YUKI- Short tempered, not that sacrificial, like to be left alone, like to always take a person to be
good and trust everyone and not take them to be bad.

ME- Your A Levels are about to start. What are you looking foward to?

YUKI- A good group of friends and awesome time, tougher studies and nice moments. :)

ME- (Final question) Sum up your O Level years.

YUKI- O Level? Well, they were full of drama, ups and down but pulled through. :)

ME- That's it? Just two lines? Longer dude!!

YUKI- That's enough from my part :P

ME- Okay. THANK YOU. Now I'll send you the link when I'm done.

YUKI- Cool

__________

~And thus ends this first interview of mine!~
~Thank you for reading~
~Rikudo~


~ Heh heh heh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment