Saturday 4 August 2012

Interviewing~ Lalarukh!


Today I brought my other friend, Lalarukh who is also a classfellow with me and Yukino Wakui. Let's start this interview.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Date: Thursday, 2nd August 2012
Time: 7:47 PM
___________________________
ME- Good evening Lalarukh, I'm going to take your interview!

Date: Friday, 3rd August 2012
Time: 3:32 AM
___________________________

L- Aah, sure?!

ME- (Things not included in this interview must be in brackets okay. So I wanna tell you that I'll be taking it in the morning since you replied like, eight hours late. How about around twelve?)

L- Sure


Date: Friday, 3rd August 2012
Time: 11:47 AM
___________________________

ME- (Okay, so are you there?)

L- (Yeah, sorry. Ran out of battery)

ME- Alright! Introduce yourself!

L- Hey, I'm Lalarukh and I have currently done O levels and will be starting A levels InshaAllah

ME- Good job! What are your hobbies?

L- Reading, baking, yeah that's about it.

ME- You mentioned reading. What types of books or genres do you particularly enjoy?

L- Umm, well I don't really read specific genres, I read all types or anything I find interesting.

L- Mind if I ask why we are doing this?

ME- I'm taking your interview. I ask the questions here.

ME- Anyhow, what are your plans for your career?

L- Well, I have not yet planned anything for my career yet. I will do that when the time comes.

ME- Okay, so generally speaking, what makes you happy?

L- Chocolate I guess.

ME- And what makes you sad?

L- That is a very good question to which I unfortunately do not have an answer to. What I can say is that I'm all smiles. :)

ME- What element of nature portrays you best, in your opinion?

L- Fire

ME- Why is that? Could you elaborate?

L- I have zero tolerance and so get frustrated pretty quickly.

ME- And that relates with which aspect of fire?

L- (Are you kidding me? Figure it out yourself!)

ME- (Why should I figure it out?) Okay, what in your opinion is your best quality.

L- Ah, I don't know.

Me- What in your opinion is the best quality you would like to see in your friends?

L- Trust

ME- Who or what is your ideal/ideals.

L- Ahhh

ME- ???


L- I'll have to think about it.

ME- (You  have five minutes. Text when you're done)

L- (I''ll tell you later, carry on)

ME- (No way, you'll forget then)

L- (Exactly, carry on!!)

ME- (You'll forget to answer the question. I'm not moving till we're done!)

L- (Come on please? I don't want to answer this question)

ME- (Why, what's wrong with it? Your ideal isn't Justin Bieber is it?)

L- (Hafsa, you're kidding me right? He wouldn't have even made it on the list if I had one!)

ME-(Then tell me. Else I'll write Stephen, what's his name.....Stephen Damon)

L- No Hafsa, no

ME- (What's his last name? It was spanish right. I'll go google it and then write it muhaha)

ME- Next, have you ever thought of a better you?

L- (Hafsa, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!) Yes I have.

ME- (What???) Okay, so could you describe this "better you"?

ME- (SALVATORE! I remember! It's STEPHEN SALVATORE!!!)

L- (Don't you dare put his name! And ugh! You're supposed to have pathetic memory!! Someone's been eating badam!!) I would be more polite, less rude, patient, wouldn't answer back...

ME-(Nope. Nopsie. I just kept thinking and then remembered. :P) So what exactly are your major flaws in your character?

L- (Impossible!!) Umm, well I don't have tolerance, I'm rude and I answer back.

ME- (Possible. So I'll just write Stephen AND Damon) Alright, your A Levels are about to come to a start. What are you looking forward to?

L- (Hafsa, if you do that, I will hack your facebook and write I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER as your status) Nothing much

ME- (Theek hai.. *shrugs*) What okay. So your O Levels came to an end. Sum it up nicely.

L- (I'm not kidding) It was fun.

ME- (Karlo. Mujhe kia. I'm already a member of a Justin Bieber hater group so obviously nobody would believe that status) =____= Is that all you have to say regarding your O levels?

L- (Ugh, why do you hafta be so mean?) What do you want me to say?

ME- (lawl, phir batao na. Tell me dude). Okay, so from recent conversation etc you said that you haven't gotten over EMS yet. Coming from Headstart, what makes you say so?

L- (kia bataon? What do I say?) What does Headstart have to do with this?

ME- (Your ideal. Who is your ideal) Umm, because it must have been a better school with regard to building etc. Hey, I'm speaking from personal experience!

L-(does everyone have to have an ideal?) Well, to tell you the truth, it's just an excuse so people just shut up and stop bugging me as to where I've applied for A Levels.

ME-(Yes, everyone)

L- Okay, I got it. I Am MY IDEAL!!

ME-That's dumb!!

L-It's original!!

Me-Yeah right!! >__<

~Thanks for reading this second interview!~
~The Crazy Reporter~
~Rikudo~

~Hee hee~

No comments:

Post a Comment